How To Bake Fast and Easy Homemade Keto Bread
There are a lot of food diets out there and sometimes it can get a bit difficult to adapt without having your favorite meals in them. Bread is no exception. Normal baked breads are a great source of carbohydrates but for individuals pursing keto-diet, bread is not their best friend in keto-dieting. There is good news however that with the right ingredients you can bake keto-breads as well. We found this very simple and easy baking recipe by “Keto Connect” , which we think can be very helpful for all you keto-lovers out there. Enjoy the recipe.
Delicious Healthy Keto Bread Ready for Your Tummy
11/2 cup Almond flour (finely ground)
4 Tablespoon of Butter
3 Tea Spoon of baking powder
1/4 Tea Spoon of salt
¼ Tea Spoon of cream of tartar
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Separate the Egg yolk and egg whites. Dispense egg whites in a separate bowl and the egg yolks in another bowl. You want to pour the egg whites in a bigger bowl.
3. Add cream of tartar to the egg whites. And then beat until soft peaks form. You can use a blender to mix faster.
4. Melt the butter and add to egg yolks and mix.
5. Add the baking powder and salt to the mix of egg yolk and butter.
6. Add half of the almond flour to the egg yolk mixture and mix
7. Add another half of the almond flour and mix
8. Add 1/3rd of the egg whites mixture and mix
9. Add the remaining egg whites to the mixture and mix gently
10. Spray some coconut oil into the bread loaf pan and pour the mixture in it
Keto Bread Mixture Ready to be Placed Inside Oven
Baking loaf pan (8 by 4 inches)
Mixer / Blender (Optional – helps to make mixing faster)
Separating egg yolk and egg white
Adding Flour to the mix
Adding Egg Whites to the mixture
11. Place the mixture inside oven and let it bake for 30 minutes.
12. After 30 minutes that you brought the bread out of the oven, you can use a tooth pick to test the bread to make sure that its inside is cooked well. Place a toothpick across the bread and pull it out. If there is no mixture attached to it then the bread is well baked.
And there you go, the simple Keto Bread is fast, easy and doesn't require much ingredients or expertise. We really like it and really thanks to "Keto Connect" for sharing this great recipe.
If you have trouble slicing you bread and getting even slices, you can check our blog post which we explain some methods that you can use. If you are looking for an affordable, small, and convenient tool to help you to get even bread slices, we suggest checking out our "Bread Slicer Guide" made to take well care of your deliciously baked homemade breads.
Feel free to comment down below on what you liked about this recipe! Enjoy