Homemade Vegan Bread For Beginners
Easy and Delicious
Baking bread can be such a relaxing and rewarding experience. For some who are not as experienced or had never tried baking bread it can feel a bit overwhelming. It is really understandable but sometimes this can unfortunately lead to procrastination and never starting to bake. Especially for individuals who are vegan as recipes available might be a bit too complex.
As we were browsing the web for some nice and easy recipes to share, we stumbled upon this video by Lisa Lorles which we found very simple , fun and healthy to make. It's also very fast to make which overall which is a great feature of it for many who have to manager their busy personal and professional lives. We hope you enjoy baking the recipe!
Tasty and Healthy Vegan Bread
2 cups white bread flour
2 cups whole wheat bread flour
1 tsp yeast
2 and 1/4 cups water
2 tsp salt
Seeds ( pumpkin , puppy, flax , sunflower) / The quantity is up to yourself
Dutch Oven ( A cooking pot that can go to the oven)
1. Pour 2 cups of white flout into bowl
2. Then add 2 cups of whole wheat bread flour into bowl
3. Add your seeds into bowl
4. Add 1 tea spoon of yeast into bowl
5. Mix everything in bowl.
6. Add all water to bowl.
7. Mix everything in bowl for a few minutes, until dough is made
8. Cover bowl and let dough rise for a few hours. Its best to let it rise over night.
9. After dough has risen, preheat oven to 450 Degrees Fahrenheit and place dutch even inside the oven while its preheating
10. When oven is preheated, place dough inside the Dutch Oven Pot and make sure to place lid on
11. Bake for 30 minutes with lid on, and then 15 minutes with the lid off
12. Take bread out of oven, and place on a cool rack for it to cool
Tasty seeds that you can add to your Vegan Bread
All ingredients mixed in the bowl
A well mixed dough
Bread dough being placed inside Dutch Oven pot
And there you have it, you simply and easy homemade vegan bread.With no specially kneading required there's no excuse not to start you baking experience.
Are you looking for more great bread recipes? Well we got good news for you. Our friends at My German Table have a fantastic blog full of great recipes 😋 which they share German cuisine recipes and it is awesome! We really love their "Walnut Bread" recipe we think that you will like it as well and it is also very nutritious . It's fantastic and for any of you bread lovers it's a must try! Head to to link and start baking your own Walnut Bread !
Fantastic Walnut Bread Recipe
Credits to : My German Table